Job ID 1418
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
We are seeking a highly organised, well communicative, Senior Amazon PPC Manager, with a proven record in crafting innovative strategies. Your expertise in data analysis, bid management, and keyword research is crucial for optimal campaign effectiveness. If you’re results-driven and passionate about shaping digital landscapes, bring your expertise to our collaborative environment.
At FBU Solutions, we are dedicated to excellence in Amazon PPC management. Your role as a Senior Amazon PPC Manager will be crucial in leading our clients to achieve exceptional results. Beyond your role in account management, we’re eager to see your contributions in areas such as hiring, SOP development, and broader projects that amplify our advertising efforts.
Your Unique Perspective:
We welcome a fresh perspective on improving our processes and strategies. This role offers an excellent opportunity for you to influence strategic decisions in a company where your voice is valued and heard at all levels. Your insights will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our advertising initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end PPC management for various Amazon accounts, including strategy,
research, optimization, and reporting.
- Play a key role in onboarding new clients, ensuring tailored support for their unique
- Utilize data analysis and cutting-edge tools to develop impactful action plans.
- Evaluate strategy effectiveness and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with our team and clients to troubleshoot challenges.
- Pioneer innovative strategies and explore new Amazon features.
- Present comprehensive PPC audits and strategies to clients.
- Identify opportunities for further growth and recommend additional services.
Working at FBU
FBU Solutions values strong relationships with its teams, clients, and partners. Communication and transparency are valued at all levels of the organisation, internally and externally, for relationships to flourish. We use tools such as Slack and Zoom for daily communication and Click Up for task management, amongst others. We have a large remote team selected to fit our culture and values.
At FBU, we believe in the value of work-life balance for our employees to be productive and efficient at work and enjoy their personal lives as well. As such, we have created a comprehensive benefits package that will make you feel valued and supported by the company.
- Annual salary reviews to reflect your growth and accomplishments.
- Birthday Leave to celebrate your special day.
- FBU Anniversary Leave to honor your time with us.
- 30 days of Paid Time Off, including Birthday and Anniversary leave.
- Personalised KPIs to ensure the growth of your career.
- Health Insurance, Gym Membership & Other personalised Perks.
Please fill out the form to apply for this position:
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the hiring process after the application is filled out? E.G., interviews with team members and a test project?
You will have a short Zoom call with our hiring manager if shortlisted. You will be asked questions about your goals, experience, and more about yourself. Next, you will be invited to complete an online questionnaire. You will have a final interview with our CEO. We may sometimes request a trial task to be completed before hiring you.