Job ID 1273
Minimum Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to serve as our Right-Hand Man/Operations Manager. This individual will be responsible for helping to manage all aspects of the business, including hiring, developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs), building organisational structure, overseeing projects, building and overseeing a team, and onboarding new clients.
FBU Solutions are a rapidly Growing Amazon Agency specialising in Amazon advertising. Our growing team is supported by outstanding leadership, advanced software and an internal team of designers, copywriters & account managers.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed on Amazon. With the help of our current incredible talents, we make our client’s goals and visions a reality.
Now, we want to add dedicated, hard-working, talented individuals to our growing family.
As an FBU PPC Manager, you will be helping to manage the day-to-day running of our client accounts. You will benefit from working from anywhere in the world you choose.
You will be expected to immerse yourself in our client’s business, sector, and other areas that impact their account’s effectiveness.
We welcome a new perspective on improving our processes and clients. This is an
excellent opportunity to influence strategic decisions in a company where your voice is heard at all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bid Management and understanding key metrics such as sessions, conversions, and CTR.
- Creating Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display ads.
- Performing Keyword Research and Competitor Research using Helium10 and Brand
- Analytics tools.
- Staying on top of the latest changes happening within the Amazon ecosystem, Updates,
- new features etc.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy and performance (rankings, traffic,
- conversions) and make decisions based on gathered data.
- Balance workload efficiently and assign tasks/accounts to appropriate teammates.
- End-to-end PPC management on different Amazon accounts – from onboarding, campaign
- strategy and management, keyword and competitor research, optimisation and reporting.
- Implement and manage PPC budgets across all Marketplaces.
- Ability to analyse data and provide quantitative and action plans using our software and
- Troubleshoot performance issues and coordinate with both the internal team and clients.
- Providing client management through reports and monthly calls, listing audits, and
- inventory monitoring.
- Helping drive new strategies and testing new features within Amazon.
- Create and present PPC audits and strategies to existing and new clients.
- Recommend other FBU and PPC services needed for the account, as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Handle the recruitment and hiring process for new employees
- Direct the development and maintenance of organisational structure
- Oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Build and manage a high-performing team
- Onboard new clients and ensure they receive correct training and support
- Continuously assess and improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity
Working at FBU
FBU Solutions values strong relationships with its teams, clients, and partners. Communication and transparency are valued at all levels of the organisation, internally and externally, for relationships to flourish. We use tools such as Slack and Zoom for daily communication and Click Up for task management, amongst others. We have a large remote team selected to fit our culture and values.
At FBU, we believe in the value of work-life balance for our employees to be productive and efficient
at work and enjoy their personal lives as well. As such, we have created a comprehensive benefits package that will make you feel valued and supported by the company.
- Annual salary review
- Birthday Leave
- FBU Anniversary Leave
- Gym allowance
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Paid Time off (in addition to Birthday & Anniversary leave)
Come work with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the hiring process after the application is filled out? E.G., interviews with team members and a test project?
You will have a short Zoom call with our hiring manager if shortlisted. You will be asked questions about your goals, experience and more about yourself. Next, you will be invited to complete an online questionnaire. You will have a final interview with our CEO. We may sometimes request a trial task to be completed before hiring you.
Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?
You must work approximately 7-8 hours daily during UK Business hours.